1. I changed password & the secret question on my email (gmail) to be longer & more complex
2. I scan my computer for Malware or tojan virus using various antivirus & anti malware (read on previous posts)
3. I check on folder ‘Sent email’ in my email interface…I check whether there is spam email sent from my email and who did receive it..I send email to receivers and say Sorry and let them know that was just spam and please ignore it.
To make sure the attacker has access to these contacts, I deleted these contacts from my email contact list.
4. I disabled POP & IMAP functions on my email
5. I updated my internet Browser or change with other browser and did not save password in the browser (did not activate automatic filling password) special for my ‘infected’ email