I just got a problem of malware….just because I click link and it download a warning said “Virus Alert” and asking me to click again….I am sure even I click “No” (not run the fake virus alert) or click the X button to close the pop-up still it could activate the virus program.
So..How did I remove the malware?
0. I download 2 applications (I did it in different computer as my PC is infected and could not access Internet):
1. Booting-up my PC in safe mode (F8)
2. run the Dr Web_CureIt application (fast scan) and I repeated again using full scan..I removed all infected file
3. run MalwareByte Anti-Malware….repeated it with full scan
4. After that, I restart my PC in normal mode….and it works ..
however, if you wanna make sure…Scan your PC again using your anti virus. It’s better you dissable all the programs before running the anti-virus (read how to dissable all program in my previous posting: https://tonyteaching.wordpress.com/2011/02/28/to-run-anti-virus-without-running-virus/