It’s Bad!!! we can not change the measurement unit of our PowerPoint directly from the application –> we just can change it through Windows Control Panel-Regional Setting:
- In Windows click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Regional Options or Regional and Language Options.The options that appear are different for each version of Windows:
- If you are working in Windows XP, click the Regional Options tab, and then click Customize. On the Numbers tab, in the Measurement system list, click Metric.
- If you are not using Windows XP, look for a Numbers option that includes a Measurements setting, and then change the value to Metric.
- Apply the changes, and then start PowerPoint.The rulers will now display measurements in the system that you have chosen.